Monday, August 21, 2006

YARN HO washcloth FREE DESIGN

YARN HO
washcloth pattern
(click to enlarge)
All rights reserved for personal, nonprofit use.

LOL, do you ever feel like you would do just about anything for yarn?! I do...ask my husband! I am a Yarn Girl, yes....but, sometimes I just feel like a YARN HO! What about you?! I wrote this pattern for those of us who sometimes consider ourselves Yarn Ho's....enjoy!

The YARN HO washcloth pattern is found "here" om Ravelry.

There's a great sewn bind off tutorial right here.

HAPPY KNITTING and GOD BLESS!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Anne Easter said...

This is officially the coolest cloth ever. I have only been knitting for a month and a half, but this is so me, so I'll have to see if I can make it. Thank you for the great pattern!

Knitcrazy said...

Oh Gosh... Yes.. I am.. I am !!!! LOL

Cherisse said...

Is there a support group? I love this. I am one! Good job!

xlpharmacy said...

Excellent! thanks for share the links, unfortunately pdf format doesn't work well in my computer.. excellent post !