Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rings of Sarah Socks pattern FREE DESIGN

Rings of Sarah Socks
pattern
(click to enlarge)
All rights reserved for personal, nonprofit use.


One of my daughter's friends, Sarah asked if I would please knit a pair of socks for her like I do for my daughter, thus the name. She loves bright pink and green, thus the colors! And the close up of the pictures (click on each to enlarge) and the pattern will explain the "Rings." I hope you enjoy knitting them as much as I did!


Rings of Sarah Socks pattern is found "here" on Ravelry.


This pattern is a great way to use leftover sock yarn! You can make the toes different colors from the heels or use a different color for each toe and heel! Use your imagination and that leftover sock yarn and let's see what you come up with! I know that they will be SO CUTE!


I found that weaving in the ends of the yarn as I knit was very helpful.
I certainly was glad they were all woven in the socks by the time I was finishing the toe and knew I was done!

Happy Knitting and God Bless

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are amazing. I haven't ventured into making socks yet, since I'm a new knitter. Slippers and hats are all I've made so far. I'd love to make these. I tried downloading the PDF of these but it seems to be just squares on the file. Any idea how I can get this?

Thanks so much.
Cinda

Becka said...

Hi Cinda!
I hope you pop back over here to read comments! I'm afraid I have another way to reach you. One must have Adobe Reader to open/read pdf files. It can be downloaded free of charge right here: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
As a matter of fact, this is a rather new version, if you happen to have an older version of Adobe Reader it won't read all pdf files and you may need to upgrade to the latest one.
I hope this helps! Please don't hesitate to email me if I can be of assistance! I'm so very happy that you like the design, thank you!!!
Becka

Anonymous said...

Thank you Becka!! That time it worked. I've never made socks before so this will be a challenge. May take me awhile but I will make them.

Thanks so much.
Cinda

Becka said...

Oh, WONDERFUL!! I'm so happy it worked this time! I'm also so very happy that you like this pattern, I'm truly honored! Since I have your email, I'm emailing you right now about beginning socknitting - while this isn't a hard pattern, it may prove frustrating as your 1st experience in knitting socks and I DON'T want to discourage you in any way because socknitting is FUN, FUN, FUN!!

الصفوة جروب said...

امست للنظافة القطيف

الصفوة جروب said...

شركة امست لمكافحة الحشرات

Unknown said...

Yhao, focused on manufacturing knitted products since 2004. The main products include women socks, men socks, baby socks, yoga socks, sports socks, touchscreen winter gloves, beanie hats, scarves, and etc. socks template

neendedi said...

check it out other Read More Here look at more info read this review

Anonymous said...

this post high replica bags published here replica dolabuy find here Ysl replica bags

nisyshy said...

p4m56x1f10 m4h79f7d94 y8y96p0h10 h0d24t7f17 o5b89x4e01 l8p94d1j13

Anonymous said...

كيفية تنظيف المنزل بعد البناء
تنظيف العمارة بعد البناء