Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A Touch of Whimsy Fingerless Gloves pattern FREE DESIGN

A Touch of Whimsy Fingerless Gloves
pattern
(click to enlarge)

designed by Rebecca Mercier

All rights reserved for personal use only, nonprofit use.

A Touch of Whimsy Fingerless Gloves pattern is found "here" on Ravelry.

A very good provisional cast on video can be found here.

A note about Annie Modesitt's slip stitch edging; this slip stitch edging is available online in free patterns by Ms. Modesitt. I also emailed her and asked if it were okay with her if I used this edging in my pattern and she said, "Of course, I don't own the stitches." Annie Modesitt is one of knitting gurus! She ROCKS!

Enjoy and God Bless!

12 comments:

tammy said...

Those are lovely! Thank you for sharing the pattern! I'm thinking they would be a wonderful Christmas present for a friend.

Anonymous said...

Wow your patterns are beautiful. Thank you for sharing, I'm thinking my daughter might get a set of these for next Christmas :), maybe make her the hat and scarf too. :) She lives in IA where it gets pretty cold :P.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thank you for sharing your patterns! They all are lovely. I love the gloves. They will be on my list for my next project. Thank you again!

Anonymous said...

Oh and btw, the last comment was from me a.k.a. knit-a-holic on knittinghelp.com. Just to let you know. ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Comprare Xenical said...

Nice post! Thanks for sharing!!

Lynn said...

I love this glove, but I have one question. I have the wristlet parts done, but I can not figure out how to pick up 44 stitches from an edge that was only constructed of 30 stitches. Was the 44 a mistake, if not, how do you pick up the stitches?

Unknown said...

I am doing it right now. I really enjoy it. It is beautifull and a bit challenging! Thnank you for sharing you are creative and have a big heart. I fell the love in those mitaine ;)

Merci

Fingerless Gloves said...


Shop the latest Fingerless Glove Fashions in our Huge Inventory. Fast, Free Shipping & Easy Returns.We are all about Fingerless Gloves. We love them. We make them. We sell them.
elbow length gloves

Rock said...

Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up
Check my blog
See it here

yanmaneee said...

off white shoes
kyrie 5
lebron 18
supreme new york
lebron 17
kevin durant
hermes
golden goose
lebron james shoes
yeezy 350

thetoush said...

more information visit this web-site check my reference Discover More Here you could check here replica designer backpacks