Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Big Boss Man Socks Pattern

Big Boss Man Socks
(click to enlarge)


All rights reserved for personal, nonprofit use.




These socks are such fun to knit! A great gift for the man in your life! As with all mens socks, I designed and knit these for my sweet hubby! He told me yesterday that these are his fave thus far - a wonderful endorsement!
These socks have a different design on both the front and the back - get ready for lots of socknitting fun!



The pattern is found "here" in pdf format. This pattern (as well as my few several designs) has both written directions and charts - knitter's choice!


Happy Knitting and God Bless!

9 comments:

KellyK said...

Becka... these are GORGEOUS! Im so proud of you!

Becka the Spoiled Knitter said...

Thanks, KK...you are TOO SWEET!

Holly said...

Those are great looking! I haven't looked at your blog in too long, took me a few to catch up, haha. Hope you're doing well.

jojo1 said...

hı myf friend very nice blog

http://jojo1.blogcu.com/

Kathleen said...

Not sure how tho e-mail you a picture of the "Guitar Man" socks that I knit but you can find them on my blog at http://tincantextiles.blogspot.com

MariGayle said...

I love these socks! I can't wait to knit them! I'm having a hard time downloading the pdf, though. Can you help?
mari_ickes at yahoo.com


Thanks!

Becka said...

Sorry, MariGayle, didn't see your post till today (june 1). If you're having trouble downloading the pdf then might I suggest updating your adobe reader, i know there's a relatively new one available now.
thanks so much for your interest!!

Jen Bogut said...

I have been searching for men's long socks for my husband - these will be awesome! Thanks so much and God bless!!

Becka said...

Glad you like them :-) These are my hubby's favorite fit!